Connect android phone to PC is a very simple way to files transfer from your Android device (Mobile or Tablet) to PC wirelessly on a local Network. Here you also can transfer files PC to Mobile.
Here, doesn’t need any types of USB cable or even Bluetooth. the only require a android device and PC, PC should be connected to the same Network. if don’t have connect with sane network, then you can create a hotspot network.
Keep in mind, Wi-Fi connection or same network doesn’t mean that you should have a working internet connection.even if your internet is not working and you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you can still transfer files one device to another device .
Steps to connect Android phone to PC for file transfer..
- How to Download a Third-party FTP App for android Device.
- How to Connect to the Same Wi-Fi Network.
- How to Start FTP Service.
- How to Open the FTP Address on Your PC.
- Now, You can perform actions such as copy, move, delete, rename, etc. your Android files & folder from your PC.
Step 1: How to Download a Third-party FTP App for android Device.
- Go to play store and Download / Install a FTP an application.
Step 2: How to Connect to the Same Wi-Fi Network.
After, you have installed an FTP app on your Android device, connect Android phone to PC with the same Wi-Fi network otherwise Create hotspot network.
Step 3: How to Start FTP Service.
- Open the FTP App on your device. Tap the Start button.
- App will ask for the permission to access your media files.
- Start FTP services.
- Once you tap the Start button, the FTP app will be running and provide you an FTP URL : ftp://192.168.43.33:2121 ( It may be different on your device )
- Copy it.
Step 4: How to Open the FTP Address on Your PC.
You can accessed your Android files via any browser like Google chrome, File Explorer, FTP application like FileZilla . However You can perform actions such as copy, move, delete, rename, etc. your Android files & folder from your PC.